Crystal Creation Care Instructions
- Try to store your jewelry in the box it came in, a soft jewelry bag or separate from other jewelry so that no scratches are exchanged between pieces. Keep it in a clean, dry, temperature controlled place.
- Jewelry should only be put on after washing and applying any make-up, hair products, lotions or perfumes.
- Jewelry should be kept safe from harsh chemicals/household cleaning products and extreme temperatures/sunlight.
- It is recommended to not wear crystal jewelry when performing household cleaning or outdoor chores.
- Avoid contact with or submerging jewelry in water.
- Crystal jewelry should not be worn in the shower, pool or ocean and should never be worn when sleeping. TIP: if you desire mystic properties from your creation while you sleep, it is recommended to place it in a jewelry pouch and insert it in your pillowcase UNDER your pillow.
- If your creation has sterling silver/sterling silver plating: It will tarnish and this is a natural occurrence. Silver should also not come in contact with harsh household chemicals. To avoid tarnishing, store creations made with silver in a jewelry box or pouch as it will tarnish when it reacts with sulfur or hydrogen sulfide in the air. Cleaning and wearing silver jewelry will help prevent this and maintain its shine. Immediately upon noticing discoloration, use a silver polish made specifically for removing tarnish that is available in any grocery store. Be careful not to use silver polish on crystal components because the chemical reaction can cause discoloration or breakdown of certain crystals.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries on crystal care.