M. Joseph INTENTIONS CANDLE CARE
WARNING – Prevent Fire and Serious Injury
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Burn candle within sight and do not leave unattended.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- The first time you use your candle determines its future burns. The first burn should be at least one hour. Getting an edge to edge pool of wax the first time (and every time after) will help to avoid tunneling and cause the candle to last longer.
- Trim wick to ¼ inch (6mm) before lighting to ensure even burning and to prevent the flame from becoming too large. A wick trimmer is recommended.
- Keep candle free of matches and wick trimmings.
- You can choose to remove larger crystals or burn with the crystals inside, digging them out at the end. A candle dipper is recommended.
- Burn the candle on a level and fire resistant surface.
- Burn the candle between one and four hours for best results.
- Be sure you have plenty of ventilation when enjoying your candle.
- Do not touch or move candle when lit or when wax is melted (tin will be hot).
- Extinguish the flame if it becomes too close to the side of the container.
- When extinguishing, a candle snuffer is recommended. Do not use lid or blow the candle out because hot melted wax may fly out and on to surfaces.
STATE YOUR POSITIVE INTENTIONS & AFFIRMATIONS FOR THE CANDLE PRIOR TO BURNING THEN ENJOY!